The terms and conditions of this Agreement govern your use of the services provided by Swiselle International Sdn Bhd (Company No: 201201038172 (1022654-P)) of N-0-2 & N- 0-3, PUSAT PERDAGANGAN KUCHAI, JALAN 1/127 OFF JALAN KUCHAI LAMA,
58200 KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA (“We” or “Our” or “Us” or “Swiselle”), a Malaysian entity, either itself or through its subsidiaries or licensees, via various electronic platforms such as the www.epureskin.com.my website or any other platforms designated by Us (“Portal”).
By using the Portal, you are indicating that you have read and understand the terms and conditions herein. If you do not agree with the terms, please do not use this Portal.
For avoidance of doubt, this Agreement applies to all users of the Portal including but not limited to any prospect buyer, supplier, manufacturer, and/or any person finding a beauty product which is posted in the Portal.
There shall be no impersonation of individual and any person who wishes to proceed with this Portal shall in anyway provide false information when registering for an account or providing Debit Card or Credit Card details while on this Portal.
KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA (collectively referred as “We” or “Our” or “Us” or “Swiselle”). Such Services include, but not limited to, services provided by our online portal such as www.epureskin.com.my (“Portal”).
By submitting such personal information, we will be processing the personal information provided by you or any third parties and/or further information and data that may be required by us from time to time.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
(1) We collect personal information when you use the service, provide comments, request of information which you will in return provide contact information, registration of account either by manually or through facebook account of which event created by us or through any available social media.
(2) Personal information which we will process are as follows :-
a. Full name, mobile number and e-mail address;
b. Information required for the purpose of billing the receipt to you from Swiselle;
c. Any conversation, messages in any forms between you and Swiselle;
d. User behavior such as information about what you search or read on the Portal;
e. Information generated from your participation in our survey or interaction with us in various other ways, such as demographic information, your comments, feedback, question or suggestions and information about a subject that may interest you; and
f. Information such as your IP address and your location when you use the Portal.
Your personal details are obligatory and shall you fail to provide such information as required, we may not be able to provide you with the Services. We may also process other personal information such as:-
(a) your activities through the Portal and various analytics; and
(b) transactional history in order to document a transaction you may have had with us; and
Some of the information collected by us may not be explicitly submitted by you as we also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, the web pages you request, your browser type and language, access times, and the referring web site address.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In general, other than providing you with the Products and other services incidental or related to the Products, we may use the information provided to us for the following purposes:-
a) process and manage the use of the Services not limited as to the online portal;
b) respond to your inquires;
c) personalized promotion created by us by using your information which you have agreed to disclose and require to process and be processed;
d) To maintain and provide further improvement of the services in terms of research and development for the purpose of developing new system or protection of users;
e) Enforcement of Terms and Use which you have agreed earlier to be binding upon you as users;
f) Research tools for development of data;
g) general operation and maintenance of the Portal including audit and its related portal(s);
h) provide you with regular communications (other than direct marketing materials) from us relating to the Products; and
i) Investigative works involving any complaints or suspicious behavior and suspicious transaction which warrant us to act accordingly.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
· Some of your personal information will be made public. This includes your contact details. You then agreed that we may also share your personal information with:-
· our subsidiaries and licensees and our parent and other affiliated companies for the purpose of developing or marketing new products, services or portals that are developed by our related companies and informing you of such new products, services or portals;
· service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as merchants, partners, fraud investigations, bill collection, monitoring of user behavior, the processing of payments for any products or services, debt collection agencies, legal advisors, accountants and auditors);
· any person, who is under a duty of confidentiality to which has undertaken to keep such data confidential, which we have engaged to fulfill our obligations to you.
· We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we have good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to protect and/or defend our rights and interests. In any event, we may be required by the law enforcement agency for fraud investigation or any investigation required by any agency at the material time to surrender the information we held of which inclusive of your personal information. We may, as permitted by applicable law, disclose your personal information to third parties in connection with an investigation of fraud, infringement, piracy, tax avoidance and evasion or other unlawful activity and you expressly authorize us to make such disclosures.
· If we are merged or acquired by another entity, you shall agree that taken note that all of your personal information may be transferred to such entity as a part of the merger or acquisition.
· We may extract share and use your personal data from and to debt collecting agencies in the event of a default in any payment. We may also share your data to any law agency, private law firm for the purpose of initiating civil suits against you.